Gathered here is some information on positions and actions Canterbury and Whitstable MP Rosie Duffield has taken on Palestine and Israel. If you know of more, please do get in touch.
Answering the PSC’s general election campaign questions, Ms Duffield indicated she would:
- support a ban on settlement produce being imported into the UK
- support an immediate lifting of Israel’s blockade of Gaza
- oppose further UK arms sales to Israel until it abides by international law
- oppose Israel dealing with child prisoners under military laws
- support making UK trade with Israel contingent upon Israel respecting human rights